- When: 8-10.11.2019
- Where: University of Warsaw Conference Centre in Chęciny, Poland
- Who: UW students and PhD candidates
- What: student photonics school comprising lectures, workshops, student poster session, and more!
- How much: conference is free of charge; the only expense is to prepare a poster highlighting your research
Here you can learn more about the initiative and the organizers.
- Conference: MiniModes 2019 Photonics School
- Organizers: KNOF UW – Student Association of Optics and Photonics
- Venue: European Centre for Geological Education UW